…if I had an unlimited amount of free time, bathroom breaks and no desire to have a life.
- Olympic men’s hockey
- Bruins hockey
- NHL hockey
- IIHF tournament hockey such as the World Juniors
- Top-flight European professional hockey (KHL, Swedish Elite League, Finnish Elite League)
- Olympic women’s hockey. It’s enjoyable but less exciting than the men’s game due to the lack of strong competition; basically it’s a 2-horse race between Canada and USA. Also there’s no checking and it’s slower.
- College hockey
- AHL hockey
- High school hockey
- Tour de France
- Other Summer and Winter Olympic sports
- Bandy. I’ve never seen this Swedish specialty, but this hockey-soccer hybrid is tantalizing. Putting the players on skates is one way to make soccer more exciting.
- Pick-up hockey in a rink or on a pond
- Roller hockey
- Canadian shinny
- European indoor roller hockey. They play on rollerskates. Seriously. I’ve only seen it a few times. It’s exciting and weird.
- Figure skating
- Midget/Bantam/Squirt/Mite hockey. Midget is an official youth hockey designation, it doesn’t mean the game is played by midgets, Borderlands-style.
- Midget hockey, Borderlands-style
- Street hockey
- A couple of guys practicing with sticks and puck
- Volleyball (not beach)
… and many sports later